Dot, my muse wears many hats, she is my; muse, model and inspiration.
She has lived with me for nearly eight years, she is the Yin to my Yang.
But she isn’t the only one wearing a big pile of hats, we all are at the moment.
Of course you can give some of your hats to other people, sooner or later you’ll realise that this is vital to maintain some degree of sanity during these crazy times.
Here are my top six tips on hat wearing;
Look in the mirror to figure out how many you are actually wearing.
1. How important is this hat?
2. Do you like wearing this hat?
3. Is this hat important for your (or your family’s) financial well being?
4. Is this hat important for your (or your family’s) emotional and/or physical well being?
5. What would happen if you didn’t wear this hat for a while?
6. Is there someone who could wear this hat for you (even if temporarily)?
Some hats are easy to toss aside. For other hats, it is a bit more tricky but it may be worth including others in this ditching process.
But remember that you’re in charge of the hats you put on your head - however many you decide to wear, and for however long.
Just make sure you give away the ones that don’t suit you, and keep the ones you love.
Or, if wearing hats doesn’t feel right, don’t be afraid to ditch the look.
Ultimately, it's important to remember that you’re in charge of the hats you put on your head - however many you decide to wear, and for however long.
If hats really aren’t your accessory of choice, consider wrapping a scarf around your head by visiting my Scarf Collections
Good to know isn’t it?