The Bianca Elgar’s new black tunic-dress, features innovative neckline loops. This ¾ sleeve heavyweight Modal wardrobe staple, allows all scarves to be styled easily, to create perfect harmony between a capsule piece and unique accessories.
This Modal jersey tunic dress with loops which extend right around the neckline, for attaching scarves.
One deep V and one high V, can be worn back to front, depending on body shape or occasion.
Wear in a variety of ways:
- Wear with Bianca Elgar scarves around the neck.
- Wear with Bianca Elgar scarves around the waist.
- Wear with Bianca Elgar scarf tops and skirts.
- Great for day to evening wear can be worn over tights, leggings or trousers.
- Dress up or down, looks great with flats or heels.
“The Ava versatile LBD/tunic has it all, silk scarves too, their beauty is the perfect harmony” (Bianca Elgar)
Shown on size 8 5ft 5” model
Made from heavyweight (400 gsm) Modal 95% 5% Elastin.
Made from Beech trees in Austria, knitted in Leicester; soft, crease resistant and keeps the dye really well, it’ll stay black without the colour washing out.
Easy to care for, cool wash, the fabric goes quite hard, but can then be put on a hanger and left to dry (it dries quickly) without it needing to be ironed.
Available on line in S, M, L
Length about S 102 cm, M 103 cm, L 103 cm
Designed and Made in Britain.