The Ava Black Tunic Dress
My award-winning Ava Black Tunic Dress features innovative neckline loops making it incredibly versatile as a capsule piece - destined to become a wardrobe staple.
Each element of this dress has been seriously thought through: from the bracelet-length sleeves; the chic side splits; the choice of V necklines (deep or high, this dress has been designed to be worn back to front and front to back!); and the fabric - modal jersey, which drapes beautifully and can be washed and washed again and still retain its original, flattering shape - each and every element has been considered with what women want from their clothes in mind.
The neckline loops, which extend right around the neckline, come into their own when you are wearing the dress with one of my signature scarves: simply coil through to create a point of interest around the neck and turn a classic little black dress into an artistic statement.
Wear it your way:
- using the loops, with a Bianca Elgar scarf around the neckline
- cinch in the waist with a Bianca Elgar scarf
- create a different shape by coupling with a Bianca Elgar scarf top, Tube Top or Bolero, or layering with a wrap skirt
- designed to be adaptable: try it over leggings or trousers, or layer up with a polo or turtle-neck underneath
- dressed up or down, it will truly take you from day to evening, desk to drinks
“The Ava versatile LBD/tunic has it all, silk scarves too, their beauty is the perfect harmony”, Bianca Elgar
Made from heavyweight (400 gsm) Modal 95% 5% Elastin.
The yarn is processed from beech trees in Austria and knitted in Leicester; soft, crease resistant and excellent at retaining colour.
Easy to care for with a cool wash. When wet, the fabric stiffens but will regain its original texture and form by being left to air dry (it dries quickly) without needing to be ironed.
Available on line in S, M, L
Length about S 102 cm, M 103 cm, L 103 cm
Designed and Made in Britain.