The Ava - Black Tunic Dress
What makes the Ava Black Tunic Dress different?
This is the ultimate in versatile dressing. Loose fit, fully reversible for a deep or high neckline, flattering bracelet-length sleeves, chic side splits and – most importantly – neckline loops. Use these to secure a scarf easily. Destined to become the hardest working piece in your wardrobe. Designed with real women in mind.
- Use the loops to add a touch of luxe with a silk scarf
- Cinch in the waist with your favourite belt or a skinny scarf
- Designed to be adaptable: try it over leggings or trousers, or layer up with a
- Polo or turtle-neck underneath
- Dressed up or down, it will take you from day to evening, desk to drinks
95% heavy-weight jersey modal (because it drapes beautifully and can be washed again and again) 5% elastin to retain that shape.
Sizing: View Size Guide.
Length S 102 cm, M 103 cm, L 103 cm
Model is 5' 9" and wearing a size S
Washing Instructions: Easy to care for with a cool wash. When wet, the fabric stiffens but will regain its original texture and form by being left to air dry (it dries quickly) without needing to be ironed.
Click Here to watch 'How to Style Silk Scarves with the Bianca Elgar Ava Tunic Dress'.
Created in the UK to support a proud heritage in British Manufacturing.
Product Code: AVA